The most popular and widely used instrument assisted soft tissue treatment.
This is an innovative, patented tool that is used to mobilize soft tissue and treat dysfunction.
- Excels at breaking up scar tissue
- Increases blood flow
- Helps decrease facial restrictions
- Mobilizes fibrotic tissue
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Treatment
Originally founded by athletes.
- The most widely used tool for sports performance clinicians
- One of the most popular treatments use don the BEST athletes in the world
- Helps to restore contraction and normal relaxation of muscles
- Provides excellent results with chronic or repetitive strain injuries
Conditions That Respond Well to Graston
Here at Rider Chiropractic Sports and Injury, we strive to give the best chiropractic care for all injuries including:
- Repetitive strain injuries
- IT band syndrome
- Post-surgical sites
- Trigger points or tender areas
- Golfer's elbow and tennis elbow
- Sedentary lifestyle with chronic stressors
- Healing injured muscles
You will likely need/receive other treatments that complement Graston techniques. One example is kinesio or rock tape, which keeps irritation away from the area and aids in proper mechanics/ergonomics.