How It Works
Longer lasting effect post treatment
A simple idea with complex results. We use kinesio/rock tape because:
- We are specifically trying to change the input of pain registered to the brain
- We are trying to aid and guide a specific pattern of muscle movement
- We are trying to promote lymphatic draining to decrease swelling
- We are not bracing with the tape; we are helping to distribute the workload
This results in proper neuromuscular training and re-education while eliminating cofactors slowing down your rate of recovery.
Greater Relief After Your Visit
Finding relief outside of the clinic.
K-Tape can be applied easily. Let Dr. Rider help you understand the vectors so you can utilize this fantastic technique for:
- -Decreased pain
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Decreased inflammation and swelling
- Distributed physical stress